Investment firm seeks an Executive Assistant to support its 2 founders in a demanding but dynamic office in Mayfair. The founders require an EA who will help them maximize their business and networking potential, whilst also managing all aspects of their personal affairs. The role is to support the HNW principals in their business activities; ensuring the principals’ objectives are supported through seamless and efficient administrative support. The role interfaces with many high-profile contacts in the investing and business worlds and you will be involved in exciting projects that will challenge and enrich you. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a similar role, be degree educated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will thrive in a busy environment where no two days will be the same. This is a highly coveted role where longevity is rewarded and absolute discretion is expected. Strong teamwork and can-do attitude are essential for the role.
Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday, plus on call 24/7
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
A robust approach to managing the principals’ business needs across the following key areas:
Candidates must be / have:
· Degree educated with at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Acute attention to detail and be highly organised by nature
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; must intuit the tone and style required for various communications with contacts ranging from family friends to new and often high-profile business associates
· Flexibility to be on-call 24/7
· Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
· Being three steps ahead - direction will be provided however the right candidate must be autonomous, an excellent observer and anticipate the next move on all levels
· Advanced diary skills, Microsoft Office Pro and tech-savvy
· Able to exercise discretion and confidentiality at all times
· The right person will ideally be bright, hard-working and a positive team player
· Exceptional typing, reading, writing and proof-reading skills
· Highly numerate
· Professional and well-presented
· Maturity, self-sufficiency, and the willingness to take constructive criticism are other key attributes we will be looking for.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to:email@example.com