Experienced and bright Executive Assistant is required to support a hugely successful individual at the highest level. Dynamic and very switched on, the client expects the best and will require top skill-sets. This is truly one kind of position for a committed, polished and sophisticated EA to join a fast paced environment on their new venture.
Hours: Full time,
Location: West London
Salary: Dependent upon Experience – all salary levels can be considered.
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Handling heavy and extensive diary and coordination of meetings and travel
- Organise, coordinate and minute meetings
- Act as the central point of communication between staff, outside parties and the CEO
- Draft and proof-read documents on behalf of the CEO as required
- Proactively manage and monitor the CEO’s inbox, flagging urgent items and drafting responses where appropriate.
- Build strong relationship across the whole organisation to enable efficient problem solving and to build knowledge of how the organisation works.
- Conduct regular meetings with the CEO to agree priorities for meeting and tasks
- Proactively ensure that the Directors are fully prepared for key external/internal meetings and liaise with contacts and greet guest
- Collaborate with different departments EA/PA (external and internal) to ensure that any projects and any ongoing needs for the company are addressed and delivery expectations are met
- Must be intelligent, numerate and professional
- Help solve and manage different issues
Candidates must be / have:
- Must be available immediately
- Must have 5+ years of experience supporting senior exec level – C-Suite / Chairman / UHNW / High Profile
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Poise under fire and ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Utmost confidence in handling sensitive and confidential issues
- Highly efficient and well organized
- Bubbly and approachable with a ‘can do’ attitude at all time
- Flexible to travel if needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tech savvy, strong attention to detail, high standards
- Ability to work well in an incredibly fast paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and other IT skills
- Strong time-management abilities; deadline-driven with a keen sense of urgency
- Strong resilience – ability to deal with demanding and challenging environments
- Excellent English is a must for this position (both written and spoken).
- French would be a bonus, but not essential
- Team player, collaborative with high level of emotional intelligence
- Be prompt into work, and flexible on working hours
- Strong references
- Must have a European passport
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com