Providing proactive, highly professional, and discrete executive support to the principals for all their business and personal requirements. The successful candidate will become familiar with the activities of the family and ensure effective and economic use of their time to meet their priorities, to-do-lists, and daily commitments – taking appropriate responsibility where necessary. As well as managing the household, domestic employees, contractors, and external onsite suppliers, you will be required to research, setup, manage and administrate new business ventures and philanthropic projects, liaising with various senior stakeholders and executives to deliver on such plans. You will undertake any other ad-hoc projects and reasonable duties to support the family (as instructed).
Hours: Full time, on-call, with flexibility to work beyond standard office hours and may include occasional evening and weekend work as required
Location: London, with remote working from home as and when required, as well as travel to multiple other UK properties and some overseas travel
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: September
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Executive support for all aspects of diary management, travel activities and events:
· To undertake extensive calendar and diary management for the family, whilst coordinating schedules, meetings, and appointments effectively.
· To arrange all aspects of travel and accommodation for personal and business trips, including organisation of requirements for passports/visas, immunisations and production of itineraries or travel packs.
· Organisation and coordination of events from time to time.
Managing communications and correspondence:
· Acting as first point of contact for telephone calls and enquiries, vetting and directing as necessary.
· Regularly checking and responding to all business email inboxes, escalating where required to the family.
· Liaising with clients, colleagues and any other stakeholders across the wider family
· Attending meetings and recording minutes, actions and diarising any follow up for the family.
Administrative support and document production:
· Providing general administrative support, including the preparation of memos, letters, invoices, statements, reports, templates and any other documentation as required using Microsoft Office platforms.
· Taking meeting notes and reporting any actions, whilst researching and reporting finding on ad-hoc projects as directed.
· Undertaking business app and website maintenance and management.
· Providing the family with support on any licence requirements in a range of areas, ensuring licences are renewed and appropriate for the family needs.
Project management and business support:
· Managing and overseeing a range of business projects for existing and new ventures.
· Production of timelines and reviewing project plans, including the preparation of research and reporting documentation.
· Supporting the family with setting up and structuring of projects and businesses in both the UK and overseas, including philanthropic and fundraising activity.
· Assisting the family with the recruiting, training and management of staff, liaising with the appropriate HR stakeholders where required.
· Managing contractors and third-party providers onsite at the family home and on various projects.
· Maintaining and monitoring of budgets and expenses, liaising with key Finance contacts within the family office.
· Supporting with creating financial models and applying for major grants.
· Understanding of basic tax considerations, seeking support from appropriate professionals as required.
· Completing credit card statements, expense items and purchase orders/invoices.
General management duties:
· To continuously develop and improve
· To carry out duties, within the relevant legislation at all times and be familiar with the terms of all current legislation relevant to the role
· To ensure Information Governance responsibilities are understood and fulfilled, liaising with family office contacts where necessary
· To ensure Health and Safety responsibilities are understood and fulfilled, liaising with family office contacts where necessary
· To complete any other duties as required from time to time.
Candidates must be / have:
Key performance indicators:
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.