Husband and wife private consultant Psychiatrists are looking for an experienced and professional Virtual PA to manage their busy working lives – primarily their diaries / patient appointments and their day-to-day correspondence. The priorities of the role are to maximise the efficiency of the Principals by taking control of their administration while maintaining prompt and efficient response times with their patients.
Hours: Full time 8am – 6.30pm Mon to Fri
Please note this is not a virtual role that can be worked around other projects and requires 100% commitment.
Salary: £30-40k (dependent upon experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Special notes: Must be registered self-employed or Ltd Company – however you will receive 20 paid holiday days and 5 paid sick days, as if employed
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Appointment management - ensuring that opportunities for appointments aren’t missed and that cancelled appointments are relayed to the Principals promptly and rescheduled.
- Managing calls
- Taking dictation / drafting correspondence
- Invoice management - credit control, dealing with medical insurances, account reconciliation
- Very occasional private support (personal travel etc) but the Principals are very self-sufficient
Candidates must be / have:
- Experienced and with a mature outlook
- IT / tech savvy
- Proactive and self-motivated to work with autonomy
- Highly discrete and trustworthy – the Principals have a number of high profile patients
- Faultless written English / grammar
- Experienced audio typists with ability/confidence to understand and convey the message not purely verbatim but rephrased in an articulate way suited to the medical profession
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of the medical industry and/r mental health would be highly beneficial but not essential – can be trained
- Experience working with the following would also be beneficial (but not essential):
- Google Calendar / Contacts
- MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- HulloMail and Truecaller
- Statutory holiday of 20 days + Bank Holidays (days in lieu given for Bank Holidays worked)
- Statutory sickness
- Windows laptop and iPhone provided
- Bonus based on clearly defined and achievable KPIs being met – can be paid on a weekly/monthly basis
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org