Our client an exciting Organic Farm and Events location in Ibiza is looking for a, London based, Head of Business Development to identify marketable goods and services.
This individual will perform an onsite assessment to identify potential products and services with marketable growth potential and recommend strategy for exploring new/additional product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Hours: Full time
Location: London with travel to Ibiza
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform onsite assessment at the farm: identify marketable products and services, evaluate production output capability, and recommend new/additional product offerings
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners and agencies in various verticals, including, but not limited to, cosmetics, personal care, nutritional supplements, hotels, entertainment venues, food and beverage, and more
- Conduct research and analysis, and understand key industry sectors, trends, and news within targeted categories of growth
- Manage complex deal negotiation and contract oversight
- Understand the complex nature of expanding a brand into new categories, and is comfortable determining alternate approaches where necessary and appropriate (i.e. joint ventures, brand incubation deals, etc.)
- Develops and pitches sales presentations, proposals or other needed sales documents
- Explore new business categories with an opportunity assessment and then build external partner relationships quickly
Candidates must be / have:
- Organic food background and/or industry knowledge
- Previous experience in a comparable role is highly desirable
- Proven success bringing farm to table concepts or products to market
- Experience in Health, Wellness and Nutrition
- Working knowledge of the global food system, sustainability and environmental impact
- Able to hit the ground running, self-starter, able to operate in the gray, self- motivated, go out and get it vs wait for it
- Experience gathering requirements, developing efficient processes, and reporting to surface meaningful measurements and actionable insights to leadership
- Excellent communication skills required- ability to present written materials to all levels within the company
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.