American couple (Singer / Songwriter and his husband) in their early 40s are looking for a full time experienced PA / lifestyle manager to run important aspects of their international lifestyle. The PA will manage both the "big picture" and the detail of several areas in the couple's lives in such a way that they can focus on their careers in music and technology as well as their philanthropic endeavors in the area of global LGBT+ rights. Originally from San Francisco, the Principals are have relocated to Europe and will be splitting their time between London, Italy and their global performing and philanthropic commitments.
Hours: Full time
Location: London (remotely from your own home, occasionally from Principal’s apartment) plus occasional international travel
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Languages: Italian would be beneficial
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate the Principals housing arrangements in London, San Francisco and possibly other future locations (opening and closing of properties, locating rental property and negotiating contracts and pricing, rental payments and associated expenses, managing providers like cleaners, cooks, property managers on behalf of the Principals).
- Manage the Principals' calendars, including scheduling, answering schedule related requests, booking locations and appointments (medical, massage, etc)
- Research, propose, book and coordinate all aspects of global travel for the Principals, including on the ground reconnaissance prior to Principals' arrival
- Manage and coordinate social and personal engagements of Principals, including but not limited to overnight guest stays at principal's homes, party planning and coordination, restaurant, entertainment and social event planning.
- Manage or assist with one of the principal's emerging music career which includes coordinating travel for tours, PR/Social media team, songwriting retreats
- Manage and coordinate special ongoing projects as needed by the Principals: moving/relocations, organization and clean-up, etc.
- As the first incumbent of this role, create and manage documentation for the job for a seamless transition of a replacement PA
Candidates must be / have:
- 5-7 years of experience as a personal or executive assistant to a high net worth family or individual or corporate executive, experience with luxury travel and hospitality a plus
- Demonstrable analytical and detail orientation skills; great at proactive planning.
- Financial and basic accounting skills preferred, having managed annual household budgets before
- Able to execute with the utmost discretion and highly value the privacy of the Principals
- High standard of execution, honesty and reliability from vendors and partners, such as property managers, house staff, travel professionals, etc.
- Great at networking, building relationships and leveraging their networks to deliver excellent service for the Principals.
- An existing network in the music / entertainment and/or travel industry preferred.
- Skilled negotiator to ensure the best price to quality ratio in all the services provided to the Principals
- Candidates with luxury travel and hospitality backgrounds preferred
- Candidates with event planning experience preferred
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to:firstname.lastname@example.org