We are looking for a strong Executive Assistant to provide EA / administrative assistance, working as the ‘right-hand’ to the Director of a boutique Property Search firm based in SW London. Although solely supporting the Director (90% business / 10% private) we are looking for a team player who will develop strong working relationships with the other Director, senior Executives, their team of EAs, as well as clients. As some of the extended team work from the country office and the Director and Executives are often away from the office, the role requires proactive, self-motivated and disciplined candidates who can work with autonomy. Candidates with experience of the property industry would be beneficial but this is not essential – experience working with HNW private clients or within luxury brands, hospitality etc will also be at an advantage.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Be fully conversant with all activities of the company in order to liaise effectively and proactively with Executives and external contacts
· Schedule appointments, co-ordinate travel & accommodation and produce itineraries
· General administration support
· Diary Management, and updating CRM system
· Screen incoming calls and emails, redirect correspondence and callers to the appropriate department. Obtain additional information as required to assist the Executives
· Prepare comprehensive presentations for Executives, as required using appropriate media
· Take dictation and/or transcribe external or internal correspondence and reports
· Maintain filing systems to enable efficient retrieval of documents
· Other ad hoc office duties, such as answering telephones, answering the door, emptying dishwasher, postal duties, stationery ordering etc.
Candidates must be / have:
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com