To provide executive support to the Chief Executive of the Principal’s philanthropic trust and to support her in her work for the Family Office.
Hours: 9.30m-5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: West London, with some flexibility to work remotely from your own home
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the Chief Executive in her Family Office work to include assistance with managing documents.
- Support the Chief Executive with co-ordinating regular meetings and conversations with lawyers and finance managers; minute those meetings and assist with follow up.
- Prepare paperwork associated with these meetings.
- Assist the Chief Executive in ensuring that all Family Office work is diarised and supported.
- Liaise with agents working on rental or sale of family properties.
- Administrative support for the principals as required, to include diary management and travel arrangements.
- Support the Chief Executive with general administrative support;
- Provide scheduling support to the Chief Executive including team meetings, managers meetings, board and Trustee meetings and ensure that she is prepared for all of those meetings.
- Support the Chief Executive to ensure that she has all staff management, check-ins and appraisals properly diarised and provide help in preparation for these meetings.
- Manage the Chief Executive’s diary to ensure that all internal and external meetings are properly arranged.
- Support the Chief Executive with travel planning to include travel abroad.
- Process the Chief Executive’s expenses.
- Organise occasional events for staff.
- Undertake administration related to recruitment – gathering CVs, arranging interviews.
Relationships and reporting lines
- Line managed by the Chief Executive
- Works collaboratively with colleagues in the Family Office team, sharing information and learning and mutual support;
- Works supportively with colleagues across the programmes, operations and family team.
Candidates must be / have:
Knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Good standard of formal education, to university level or good A-level grades.
- High level of literacy and numeracy.
- At least two years of work experience in an administrative role;
- Strong and demonstrable administration skills; experience of financial work would be an advantage.
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using Microsoft Office.
Key Competences, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and communications skills; ability to write concisely and persuasively and to present ideas confidently in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels and from a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high standards of delivery.
- Strong planning and organising skills and ability to project manage complex activities to time and to a high standard.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, to work on own initiative proactively identifying problems and potential solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Commitment to the vision, mission and values of the Family Office and the Trust
- Flexibility and a sense of humour.
Our client is only able to consider applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org