We are looking for an experienced Private PA to support an UHNWI in Geneva. You will be required to handle the administration and agenda management for the Principal and her children, as well as supervise activities linked to the Principal’s music record endeavours. Experience in event management, organising high end private travel and general management of UHNW lifestyles is essential.
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Agenda Management
- Handling and managing correspondence & administrative tasks (mail, visas, passports, medical files…)
- Ensuring the house is run as desired, coordinating with the Head Butler and household team
- Plan and organize meetings according for the principal according to her family’s agendas
- Liaison with all external service providers, such as therapists, hairdressers, stylists, tailors and beauticians, organizing their interventions in the different residences but also abroad while on travel
- Organizing and updating database such as address book
- Manage the organization of travels for the principal and her family (private flights, hotels, drivers, restaurants, activities)
- Organizing logistics of daily appointments (create itineraries, communicate with drivers, security…)
- Communicate daily in a detailed and organized fashion the relevant information on whereabouts, meetings, travel and social with the private staff and support team to ensure seamless service.
- Seeking and purchasing gifts for various occasions if necessary
- Oversee the logistics of purchased items coming from personal shopper
- Work in close collaboration with personal shoppers, to ensure timely deliveries and purchasing of items.
- Organizing transport, repairs and purchases of high value fashion/jewelry items with suppliers and security.
- Be in charge of the Haute Couture items, wardrobe, its inventory, cleanliness and impeccable storage.
- Participating in household organization
- Be responsible for the up to date management of the Trello inventory system with the personal shopper and the household team.
- Responsible of credit cards, bank & medical files
- Assist the principal in her punctual projects as mother and philanthropist
- Regular travels to London to accompany the principal with fashion fittings, recording days in studio, music meetings, philanthropic meetings…
- Occasional travels to Paris, Milan, rest of UK with the principal
- Weekly meetings with PA team to synchronize agendas and workload
Music related duties (under supervision of a Director)
- Manage recording sessions, co-writing sessions, live performances, press interviews, video and photo shoots with the relevant suppliers.
- Manage vocal training sessions, dance rehearsals and band rehearsals
- Control of income from sale generated through distributors
- Control record label and publishing company royalties and statements.
- Manage costs of travels of third parties
- Control and approve invoices.
- Manage digital strategies, social media channels and online content
- Campaign and strategy management with director of record company for all releases and products
- Rights management with labels, publishers and licensees
Candidates must be / have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Able to relocate to Geneva
- Presentable and professional at all times
- High degree of confidentiality and sense of privacy
- Proactive and attentive
- Very strong administrative skills
- Quick thinking with lots of initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and efficient with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Intermediate level French would be beneficial – lessons can be provided
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on an up to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: email@example.com