We are looking for an exceptional Private PA to support a family with all personal and household matters. The family home is in Notting Hill and as the role will be performed from the home and your own home, they require a PA who lives locally in West London. The family also have a property in Oxfordshire so would involve some travel there too.
Hours: Full Time
Location: Working from the client’s home in Notting Hill and remotely from your own home
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Diary management will be mainly for the private calendar but interaction with the Family Office and other PAs will be required for Family Office and Family Meetings.
· Travel management - organising private jets, booking commercial flights, transfers, hotels and visas, and preparing detailed itineraries.
· Booking all personal family holidays and liaising with the family for preferences.
· Overseeing UK and international properties; liaising with household staff and manging bills, contractors etc.
· Project Management; assisting with overseeing property refurbishment and interior design
· Finances – managing any expenses and liaising with the finance team to ensure everything is in order.
· Liaison with personal business staff and Family Office departments such as HR and Finance.
· Liaison with schools and university on behalf of the children
· Organising and assisting with events; parties, dinners and larger functions: managing guest lists, invitations, catering etc.
· Correspondence management – email, post, phone calls.
· Personal shopping/gift purchasing.
· Run errands when required.
Candidates must be / have:
· Prior Private PA experience is essential for this role
· Highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
· Fluent English – excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be succinct and to the point.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build brilliant working relationships.
· Professional, loyal and hardworking.
· Strong organisational skills, common sense and an eye for detail are essential.
· Articulate and well-presented
· Calm with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise, be proactive and demonstrate self-initiative.
· A self-starter who will go above and beyond to get the job done.
· A team player who is willing to work collaboratively, as well as autonomously.
· Brilliant references are an absolute must.
· Must be comfortable with the family dog – some interaction will be required.
· Full driving licence essential.
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
Send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.